Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What can happen if a yeast infection is untreated?

Do you know what can happen if a yeast infection is untreated? A few years ago, I was asking this question, "Can a Vaginal Yeast Infection disappear on its own? I heeded my friend's advice as she told me to bear it for a while as it will disappear on its own. True enough, my vaginal yeast infection really cured on its own. However, after 2 months later............

My 2nd attack on vaginal yeast infection came back. This time it was much more worse than the first time. The itchiness was unbearable. I was scratching all the time except when i was in public. It was so itchy that i scratched until my skin broken and it bleed. I had whitish discharge that caused a foul and unpleasant smell. It was a horrible nightmare for that period. I was regretful for not treating my yeast infection properly. I became so upset and bad tempered because of this problem. I needed a relief for my yeast infection immediately(It was so ITCHY!). Despite the itchiness, I was too embarrassed to see a doctor so I decided to cure my yeast infection naturally.

I sourced for information on yeast infection on the internet. There were many different methods like eating and applying yogurt blah blah but I wanted something that can really eradicate this problem forever.

Finally, I found this book called Natural Cures For Yeast Infection by Sarah Summer. This was really a breakthrough research for any yeast infection sufferers who are too embarrassed to see a doctor but yet wanted and eager to find a good formula to cure their yeast infection naturally. No Drugs, No Pills and No Injections. Great!

My advice for anyone who is suffering from Yeast Infection now should TREAT IT AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE. This will prevent the problem from worsening or even to the extend of forming a chronic yeast issue.

DO NOT ignore your yeast infection, Get it treated early. CLICK HERE TO START NOW!